Sunday, March 28
Five more faves: polka dots and panther prints
Today I had to decide whether to blog about my Sunday Stash or join in the 5 faves over at Meet me at Mikes again. It chose the latter. For me it's nice to blog about non-crafty stuff too.
1. The Polka Dot Bunny Georgia made for me last year. Isn't he sweet? See, I was a Polka Dot Bunny before I became a White Bunny.
2. Polka Dot Bunny is lovingly holding the book (on some clearly not ironed but very clean sheets) I'm currently reading and which I enjoy very much. I only read three of Coupland's books but I liked them all. I first read 'Girlfriend in a Coma' because it was named after a
3. song by the Smiths. Not their best song in my opinion. This one is. :)
4. Yesterday Georgia and I blogged on Wombats and Windmills about our favourite smells. Go check it out.
5. Panther prints on clothing. Thus far I have managed to keep it to only one skirt and a cardigan.