For some reasons I couldn't find links in the article for my 'Top Choices'. So from one to five (although I didn't put them in a particular order):
1. Satsuma Street Patterns. This one is called Pretty Little San Francisco and just this week Pretty Little Hong Kong came out.
2. Sophie Simpons' new book Secret Garden Embroidery (which I will be reviewing next week!)
3. Heather Ross' new fabric line Tiger Lily
4. Needlepoint kit Kumo by POMPOM Design. I interviewed POMPOM Design founder Helena on the &Stitches blog last week.
5. Lovely The beaks, the birch and the bees design by Hanna Mason found on Spoonflower (via Pinterest)
Courtesy of: Terrys Fabrics